Make your business more accessible and create an exceptional customer service experience with a Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) solution.
TurnDials’ Contact Center offers omni-channel, multimedia functionality that allows a call center to manage any type of contact, inbound or outbound, from a variety of contact mediums – voice, text, chat, e-mail, social media. Our Contact Center allows modern day businesses manage modern day customers, and it does this effectively and intelligently.
TurnDial’s Contact Center sets up agents with a desktop application that can fully integrate with voice, email, web, SMS, and CRM solutions, providing call control or pop up screens based on Caller ID, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) information, or specific customer data from a CRM. Unifying everything into one interface prevents lost time and focus from switching between applications. It creates a more fail-safe environment as agents are less distracted and can manage their customers in a more efficient and faultless environment.
A cloud-based contact center solution gives businesses of any size the advantage of successfully connecting with today’s customers simply and efficiently. Contact Center helps our customers improve upon the overall customer experience.
Interactive Voice Response System
– With IVR, phone calls can be balanced for both inbound and outbound traffic based on caller inputs. Businesses can ensure that customers can get the information they need, or reach a specific person, in less time.
Dialers (Outbound Call Control)
– Contact Center has a sophisticated dialing software that can be deployed in many different environments with the following functionalities.
- Preview: Automated dialing based on preset lists with detailed information from a CRM system
- Power: Automated dialing combined with the ability to distinguish between voice and answering machine.
– In a contact center environment, recording phone calls, performing call tagging, and reporting are key abilities for optimal daily operation. Easy search and selection of call records in the recording system greatly reduces the administrative lift required to audit pre-recorded calls. It also helps businesses monitor the treatment of their customers. Are your agents being polite? Are they hitting on all the call points you want them to touch on during a call? Are they representing the company the way they should be?
– In today’s society a contact center needs the ability to manage incoming and outgoing communications while providing customers multiple methods of getting in touch. Our Contact Center solution does this by offering omni-channel communication from a single interface, covering SMS, email, voice, and live chat. With communication management features such as Callback in Queue and Email ACD, agents have all the tools they need in the system to effectively manage communications across multiple media.
Live Web Chat
Call Back in Queue
Third Party Integration
Customized Professional Services
Skills Based Routing